Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Kas: I want to write somethng new...

I miss writing. Heather and I can't seem to find time to work on Silver, and I haven't done any writing in months.

So, yeah, I think I'm going to try starting something new today...

As soon as we get time, though, Silver always comes first. I just need something to work on while Heather isn't on..

Also, I'm having a really hard time editing my videos... So, I'm working on that now. I'm not sure what the theme for this week should be. Or if any of you really want to do it anymore? Jamie's the only one who has made a video yet...

Nat, you never uploaded yours? Heather, I know you've been sick. And Ned, I'm not sure if you're still doing it or not. You are the only other three who said you were for sure doing it, so...?

I'm getting my tattoo with my sister on Friday, so i'll put up a picture after. I decided to wait a few months before getting my Harry Potter one, because two in one day is kind of extreme. :)

So, yeah, I think thats all i have to tell you guys. POST MORE! :)

I say that everyone who reads this post today has to make their own post right after. I don't care if it's five sentences long. but I know you all will check this blog, so make a post! :D

-Kas.

1 comment:

  1. You're getting a tattoo? Lucky! What's the HP one going to look like? x)
    And, yeah. I know what you mean by the side project. Hmm...I can't tell you what to write and, seeing as I'm not sure what types of stories you like to write in the first place, I don't know if I can help you there.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete