Friday, February 10, 2012

Cori had a scarring experience

I'm going to have nightmares tonight haha.
So I was walking up the stairs to get to my locker and, ultimately, to algebra, when these two girls right behind me began an interesting conversation. One of the girls, strangely the only one that spoke at all, was exclaiming: "I can't believe this!"
Me being me, I instantly decided to eavesdrop.
That's when things started getting weird. The girl said, "I thought you guys had something there."
She sounded creepy when she said that. But that's not the worst of it. She then went on to say in a possessed-sounding voice, "I mean, you guys made so much EYE CONTACTTT..."
At that point, I was pretty freaked out. I decided to run right after she whispered, "Was it...accidental?"
She sounded deranged. I'm not joking. xD

3 comments:

  1. That's sort of creepy... not going to lie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the troubles of eavesdropping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was the scariest thing I've ever witnessed/heard/whatever...
    And, I really did have nightmares lmao. I'm never eavesdropping again!

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete