Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cori: Happy 14th!

lol. Right before I posted this, there were 14 posts for this month. On the 14th. Haaaaaahaha...*cricket cricket*...erm, anyhoo, I've been sorta kinda writing again. I think the problem was that I wrote something totally out of character for Altrius, and my mind wouldn't let me keep going until I fixed it. My mind is weird like that.
So...yeah! For my V-Day surprise, I got to sleep in! Why, you ask? Because, my dear friends, I had to go to the ortho today! YAAAAAY!
Not.
My mouth is sore! xD

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Nice Core! Can't wait to keep going with our old co-op. Are we changing it at all like I thought we were? We should still have our main charries as twins I think, but I want to change my name... why am I typing this here you might ask, so that you know I read your post! Yay! Okay! Email, text, IM, or whatever! See ya kelvi!
    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete