Monday, February 20, 2012

Heather: I want to write, I want to write, I WANT TO WRITE.

First and foremost, Nat, you are brilliant. I love you.
Seriously.
Second of all, this month has been crazy/hectic/horrible/wonderful/insane. But it's all better now.
So, I got really, really sick in the midst of making the first/second videos - like throw-up-until-there's-nothing-left-to-throw-up-and-then-keep-throwing-up sick, for an entire week. I had musical tryouts (during which I got one of the leads, so, woohoo!), got sick, had to catch up on an entire week of school (I'm still catching up), and to skip all the boring stuff in the middle, had debate, debate, debate, and then a tournament for debate.
Anyhoo, I WANT TO WRITE! I'm taking Writer's Craft right now, so I've been either writing poems (ugh), paragraphs, or talking about writing. And it has just gotten so all consuming that if I don't write soon, I. Am. Going. To. Scream.
Kas, where are you when I need you? ;)
I will be on tomorrow. We will finish part 2, tomorrow. We will write tomorrow.
Because if we don't, I will lose my mind.
Also, I'm going to post a poem that I wrote for Writer's Craft on OSAAWAKMS, if any of you care to take a look at it. It's the only poem that I've written, and actually liked-- though that doesn't really say much.
-H

2 comments:

  1. I'm on.. just waiting for you. :)

    If you get on and i'm not here, its cause i had to go take a shower. But i should be right back, so don't leave!

    -kas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, God, I know how you feel. We've been writing a crapload of poetry in school - and I DO NOT LIKE WRITING POETRY. Novels, yes...and poetry FOR my novels...but not poetry that I write down off the top of my head. That's for my friend Jac, who is an awesome poet.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete