Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Kamie: Service

I'm going to be brief because it's 1:18 in the morning right now for me and I'm still on the trip. I just wanted to let you all know that today was the service/ rosary for my half-brother today... even though it's great seeing my family (who are amazing and huge!), I wish it wasn't for such a morbid circumstance. I truly hope none of you experience such a tragedy like this anytime soon. I'll do a full post tomorrow or the day after hopefully, all depending on what's going on. I just wanted to let all of ya'll know what's up in my life right now. Oh and one more thing before I head to a deep black slumber, Kas or somebody? Can ya'll explain what you mean by video portrait? It makes absolutely no sense to me. Night everybody!

-Kamiella Maze

No comments:

Post a Comment