Monday, February 6, 2012

Heather: Today's Sob Story.

Since Kas is not online, I think I will tell you all the reason I will be unable to finish my video today, instead.
In third period, I was staring off into space not working on my to-be-homework when I started feeling as though I was going to be ill.
Fourth, it got worse, and then on the train of rainbows and sunshine (evidently, there is something wrong with my brain here) I arrived at home, and thus began puking.
It's a very pretty story, isn't it?
Anyway, I'm sorry it's been forever since I posted, but I've been reading them all, and commenting (half-ish of the time).
I shall make more time to post now.
As second semester is well underway, and (unlike math) only makes me do homework I am able to do. :D

-H

1 comment:

  1. D'awwww! I'm sorry I hope you feel better! Try and get the video up when you can. :)

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete