Monday, February 27, 2012

Kas: Sorry.

I meant to make a post about the two year anniversary, but i was extremely busy this weekend.

Anyways, yay for two whole years! Haha.

I went prom dress shopping this weekend, which was a lot of fun. Me, my friend Jes and her boyfriend Mason drove to Missouri to look at dresses. It was a lot of fun. We also drove to Kansas City to go to Cabelas so he could get hunting stuff.. Hahaha.

Heather and i haven't been writing much still. Time is a bit on the short side lately. But, i'm hoping we can get a little bit done today... Maybe even finish part 2? :) She has to finish homeowrk first though, so we'll see how long that takes first.

There is only two months and like a week and a half until i'm done with High School. Which is exciting. and weird... I wish I could invite all of you to graduation... but you're so far away. :( I may end up sending you announcements though, depending on how many i have left. :D

I just read the books Wither by Lauren Destefano and Legend by Marie Lu, and those were both amazing. Best books i've read this year, so you guys should definately check those out.

Anyways, thats pretty much all i have to say, I'll make another post either later tonihgt or tomorrow! :)

-Kas

No comments:

Post a Comment