Monday, February 6, 2012

Cori: I've got serious issues.

Not like, mental issues...Though I may have to go to a doctor and get that tested...haha. I'm talking about when it comes to writing.
For some reason, I'm totally nice to characters I hate. But when I love a character (cough cough, Altrius, cough cough), I torture them horribly. It's so much fun!
It's like when I'm writing Harry Potter fanfiction. I'm HORRIBLE to Snape, but only because he's my favorite character =D!
So right now in Caged, Altrius has been stabbed. He loses control of the voice in his head and allows it to take over his body for a moment, and shoots his friend as a result. They are both captured. Lovely, right?

1 comment:

  1. I think that's pretty interesting, from a psychology point of view. I personally like torturing the main character in a different way. As you like to physically harm them I like to either put them through a lot of drama, trauma, stress, nervousness, and a whole bunch of tensions. It's my favorite type to tell you the truth... and for some reason I'm having difficulty typing the letter o. Ralven va, kelvi!

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete