Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Kamie: I read Kas' Post!... now I have to post.

Lol! I truthfully love posting, trying to find time is hard. I couldn't figure out the video portrait one but I'm excited for the next one. Personally I like doing the vlogs. :) Um... let's see, first off I hate V-Day, so today sucked, however my friends and I have renamed it National Fuck-Off Day... pardon my language. As for writing, my friend Rachel and I have started a new cool idea and I like how it's coming along now. Cori I'm waiting desperately to start up again on To The Countdown I miss our charries. :( As for writing on my own I'm trying to think something up but for right now that's not going along very well right now... Now, should I post a few of the poems I've written lately? I'm not sure if I should or not... Suggestions? I think they suck, but I'm not certain. I'm not good at poetry. So yeah! There's my post! 'Til another time, I bid all of ya'll a due! :)

-Kamiella Maze

No comments:

Post a Comment