Friday, February 24, 2012

Sage: It's been epic

Hey all. I haven't been posting, but I have been keeping up to date with all of you and what's going on in your lives. I can't believe it really has been two years. It's kind of epic. I just finished my show, I played Snow White, and am officially done school. I got my Visa card today (which just means I am going to buy Paget Brewster EVERYTHING) and I have been singing in bars and cafes around my neighbourhood. I have a tumblr for those of you that do too if you want to follow me?? :) swww.sagewhitworth.tumblr.com . And I'm thinking of starting a "The Surgery Chronicles" as a page on my blog to recount my process for the surgery I'm having. Sorry this post isn't longer. I love and miss you all.
-Sagelah

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness what kind of surgery are you having and I hope you're okay! I'm glad to see you're posting now and how was the play? Nice hearing from you again! :D

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete