Monday, February 20, 2012

Cori was mistaken for Justin Bieber.

It was hilarious. My friends and I were on Omegle, which is a video chat site where you get to talk to random strangers (though you've gotta cover your eyes when you get a new person to talk to, 'cause sometimes you get naked people - EW). It's really fun, because sometimes you get hot guys. xD
Anyway, I was in the front of our little group of five, when these three girls came on and started screaming hysterically. Needless to say, my friends and I were kinda weirded out. Then they started shouting, "IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER!"
My friend Jac started whispering, "What in the hell are they talking about?"
One of the girls heard her, and started pointing at us going, "The boy with the brown hair!"
Well, seeing as I was the only one with short brown hair...as well as being dressed like a guy...
We cancelled that chat right after. Then we all started freaking out, because some naked guy popped up.
All in all, I had a satisfying day.

2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious!

    Oh my gosh, I wish I could have seen it! :D

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it was really funny, but at first I was totally weirded out. I GUESS I look a little bit like JB (it's mostly the hair, and my cheekbones and eyes), and it was in dim lighting, but...I don't know haha.
    Also, as I said before, I was wearing guy clothes (a button-up with a sweater vest over it, and jeans, because sweater vests are sexy things LOL)...
    Those girls had Spanish accents though. It was pretty cool. xD

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete