Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Nat: 2 Year Anniversary. :)

I'm not the same person that I was 2 years ago.

2 years ago on this exact same date, I was shy. I was insecure and uncertain, I was lonely and afraid that I was never going to matter. I didn't know where I was headed, and I didn't like the person that I saw in the mirror.

Since then, a lot has changed. For one thing, I found you guys. And every single one of you has helped me more than you can possibly know. You helped pull me out of my shell, and teach me that there are things worth doing and people worth knowing. You helped me believe that there was something in me that was good and worthwhile, and you helped me become who I am today.
Sure, I'm still uncertain and unsure where I'm headed in life. But I can look in the mirror with confidence now, and like the person I see. I'm no longer shy, and I am incredibly happy with the person I've become. And I owe a lot of that to you guys. So all I can say is - thank you.

"No friendship can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever."

3 comments:

  1. Awwe!
    I think I can speak for all of us when I say, we love you Nat! :)

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nat, I love you so much. You're intelligent, talented and thoughtful. Sometimes when I'm reading something you've written I'm shocked at how profound it is! <3 Happy two years. <3<3<3
    -Ned

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I love you guys so much!!!! Thanks. XD

    -Nat

    ReplyDelete