Monday, February 6, 2012

Kas: Sorry.

I haven't been able to do my video yet. I started it yesterday, but my camera battery died, and it takes like 4 hours for the battery pack to charge...

I'm going to try really hard to get it done throughout this week. Hopefully I can get some free time soon...

But, in the meantime, this weeks theme is going to be portrait videos. Like this. I think it will be fun to see everyone's different versions. :) 

Any questions? Comment! :)

I promise to figure out some time during the week when i can film. And I wll try my hardest to get both videos up this week.

-Kas.

4 comments:

  1. I love Lex!!!! And I love that video. Can't wait for this week's theme! :D

    -Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and also: is it like a self-portrait, completely open to interpretation? Because Lex's video is a pretty abstract take on it..

    -Nat (again)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Basically just do any form of a video portrait that you like. Just try to represent yourself well in it. :)

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm confused on what you're trying to convey...? Like how do you mean a 'video portrait?' Please explain/ elaborate. I can't wait to do it! :)

    ... I'm going to kill that o of mine...!!!!

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete