Saturday, June 19, 2010

Heather: Exams, Summer, and a Concert. ;)

Hey! I haven't posted in a while. :( (okay, so really, it's been like six days...)
Exams start monday though and I'm kind of swamped.
By the way, the concert was amazing. :D:D Like, Forever the Sickest Kids awknowledged my friend Brandon and I because we were... kind of going crazy throughout their entire performance... And, well, everyone elses too. :D:D Ahaha, best night of my life. I still can't believe I got to see All Time Low, and Nicole you were right.... They really do pack on those jokes. :S :D
And Kas, sorry I haven't been on in forever, I have a couple ideas for Ember though, but I think they'll have to wait until friday, my first day of summer. :D
I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!
And Sarah, I'm glad you enjoyed your trip! I'm going to Norway in August. :)
Summer is almost here! :)
By the way, welcome Erin <3 ! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment