Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sarah: Writing is my boyfriend.

Even though writing is my boyfriend, we're having a rough patch in our relationship right now.


Ugh, I don't know what to write about. I wish I could just have an idea and write it, you know? I'm stuck because I don't know if I should continue writing The Misadventures or if I should focus on something else....all I know is that I have tons of ideas but my writing muse has flown away or something.


Take this, for example:
I had this great idea where a girl's mother dies and her only living relative is her father...who happens to be a huge rockstar. And since she can't live on her own yet, she is forced to go on tour with him. Let me know what you think...and how I can get my muse/mojo back.


2 comments:

  1. I love the cover! But I also love the misadventures... I wanna read this though. ^^^^
    Um... Start this one and write both! lol...

    ReplyDelete