Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Brandon- Hi :)

Hey Guys & Girls,
My name is Brandon and I am a friend of Heather's. I am fifteen. I have brown, semi-straight hair, and blue/green/brown/grey eyes. They could never decide what colour they wanted to be. I have two dogs named Hunter & Sophie. Hunter is a seven year old Black Lab who thinks he is a cat. And Sophie is my one and a half year old Shit-tzu baby, who looks like a Gremlin. Not one of the cute Gremlins! She is one of those ugly ones. But her ample amount of personality makes up for her lack of good looks.

I have been writing since before I can remember. Mostly poetry. I am very much a "Drama King". I tend to write about sorrow and pain. It just comes to me. I never could write about happiness. Don't get me wrong! I am a very happy person! I just feel that sorrow and pain are very universal emotions.

I want to thank you guys for inviting me to join SAAWAKM. It means a lot!
-Brandon <3

6 comments:

  1. Brandon!
    Ahahahah, finally!
    When you make posts, I forgot to tell you, put Brandon: or something before the subject, so we know who's talking, ahaha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being so upbeat Dustin.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete