Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Maiah: Anaemia...& Possible Plot Change?

Hey there.

So I don't know if you knew this, but in my novel, my main character's father is dead. And he originally died from drowning.

But today, I was researching illnesses and stuff (Please don't ask why), and I stumbled across something called Anemia. So I learned that it can be caused by the loss of a lot of blood, and something sparked in my head! Maybe a few years earlier, Rose and her dad got in a car accident. Her dad died, and Rose lost a ton of blood so she now has anemia. I just think that it adds something to Rose's past, and makes her seem more realistic by having a health condition.

But then I remembered that I'm not supposed to have cars in my story, because it takes place on a different world, and I don't want it to be too similar to earth.

So I was thinking that maybe her dad and her were shot in a gunfight, her dad died and Rose lived.

THEN I started thinking about Nathan! (Who later in the story is supposed to be Rose's guardian angel and stuff)
And now I'm thinking that Nathan and Rose should have been going out, and they were totally in love, and then they got in a car accident or whatever, and Nathan died, but Rose survived. And so then Nathan has become Rose's guardian angel, and now that Tristen has come along to hurt Rose, Nathan is trying to protect her from him. (:

Me likey.

I know it's kind of a huge plot change, but I just think that this is a good way to go. So tell me what you think! Pleeease?

No comments:

Post a Comment