Friday, June 25, 2010

Nicole: Plannnn(:

So everybody's saying there plans, so I thought I might as well. We had to do fifteen year plans (how ridiculous, I could be dead in fifteen years for all that I know), and that hasn't helped very much. I want to be an author, so when I finish school that's what I'm going to aim at.

I'm going to save up now (when I get a job :( ) so that I can go to Ireland after I've finished school. I'm thinking of staying there for a year and working, that's probably my biggest dream. Then I'll go to Deakin University (I think it's college for you guys in america?) and study Bachelor of the Arts, Creative and Professional Writing. I originally thought that I wanted to be a journalist, but they're liars.

Then I'm thinking of continuing to study after that (I think it's goes for four years), and then I'll go the photography school we have done here. To be honest, I don't have that much a plan, I just have an idea of what I'm going to do and then I'll play it by ear.

That's the plan(: Not very exciting and I'm aware that being a published author is a long shot, but it's what I love and life's too short to be doing something that just earns you money and that's all, in my opinion.

2 comments: