Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Heather: ... Heather.

Hi girls. :)
I only have one day left of school... THEN I'M FREE.
Of course, that one day is Thursday, I just don't have an exam tomorrow.
So, I was just thinking about my old stuff, actually, I was thinking about my very first attepmt to write a novel. I don't know if any of you read The Book of the Dead on WoP ? It's by 'Heather' my first account on WoP. It was featured last summer, and on the 'Highest Rated' at eight or nine for a while, before I stopped working on it, I believe.
It's really rough, and my writing has improved drastically since I wrote it, but I was just thinking about working on it again, in my spare time.
I stopped working on it last summer, because I ended up password protecting my document on my computer with some egyptian word... and suffice to say, apparently I made a typo. Now I don't have my original version, but I do have all my work, I went though old e-mails and such and got all of it back.
I kind of still love that story with all my heart though. It's my baby, my very first idea. And I'm going to work on it again.
:D
Now I'm making myself excited. :):):)
Here's the old blurb (though it is now subject to change, obviously.) :
When Banafrit, a scholars apprentice is given a strange book to protect she is thrown into a race against time in order to save a god. But not all of her pursuers are human.
She must find it within herself to overcome a Pharaoh, cunning assassins and more than one vengeful god... and she might just find love in the strangest place of all.
She is the only one who can read the book; she is the key to everything.

The link is here, but I'm going to post a brand new story as the rewrite as soon as I can. ; http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/book.asp?book_ID=1523

Soooooooooo yeah... POST 99.
Just saying. :)
Whomever makes 100 I will love forever. ;) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment