Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Kas. New members?

Okay, so me and Heather have some suggestions for new members. They are both people we've found on WOP, and we really want to include them in SAAWAKM.

The first one is Velvet-Leggings-XD or Cori. Me and Heather have both messaged her, and she seems pretty cool. :D
Here's her story, Escape of the Thief

http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/book.asp?book_ID=12437

The next one is Tomizo, or Dustin. (Yes, its guy.) We both really like his writing.
Here is his story, The Dark Lord's Reign-Syntax

http://www.worthyofpublishing.com/book.asp?book_ID=12817

So, read those and tell us what you think! :D

Also, with the whole not having enough pages issue, i ahve an idea. What if we combined pages. Putting two different people on one page? Otherwise new member's dont get their own, and i find that rather unfair... So, what do you guys say?

-K

5 comments:

  1. I say Nay. Or Yay. Or I, or whichever means yes.
    Of course, y'all already know that.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, i get to say Y'all. You get to say Eh? Im oklahomian (hahaha so not a word..) and you're Canadian! Its the rules!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm willing to share my page. :P

    Now I shall take a shower and come back and read the books of the two ideals. >:D

    Kas, actually, take out the 'i' in the end, and it is a word. :O No worries, I'm Washingtonian. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll Share, No problems there. :)
    Haha that rhymed!
    I say YES to BOTH! Ahaaha

    ReplyDelete