Monday, June 28, 2010

Maiah: New Idea??

So I have a new idea for a brand new story...but I'm not really sure where it's gonna end up. But I like it. Haha. Except I'm not going to tell you what it is or anything, because like I said, I'm not sure where it'll end up and if it's gonna turn into anything. But here's a picture of the main character, and a quote thingy of hers. (:


Raelynn Marie Coster.

Photobucket

"I don't know what love is. I don't know if it's real, or if it's just something that you read in fairy tale books. I'm not sure if it's true that it can make you do anything, and if it makes you go wild. But I do know what hate is. I know that it's real, and that it's horrible. And I know for a fact, that the hate you have for someone...can make you do some crazy things."

That's all. (:

1 comment:

  1. This actually sounds really good, and something I'd definitely read. When you decide where it's going, hopefully you'll upload it to WoP and I can check it out :D

    ReplyDelete