Sunday, June 20, 2010

Kas: Immature people.

I hate immature people. Haha. My friend's younger cousin just i.m.ed me on Facebook, just to tell me i was a bitch and to act like the eigth grader that she is... Ha. I mean, i get that i haven't talked to my friend in like two weeks, but seriously? What the hell, i dont know her! Haha. Oh well.

Anyways, i dont know if any of you have read the - new- first chapter of Malkini, but im starting on the second tonight. Whoop, whoop. Im still editing the idea in though, so it will probably be awhile until i actually write something "new".

Heather. Where. Are. You? Haha. I just realized that we haven't talked since like... saturday, last week! Haha.

Happy fathers day! :D Me and my sisters got my dad a new big screen t.v. and a really pretty glass stand to go on it. We also set up a scavenger hunt for him, and the tv, and my little sister, were at the end of it! It was hilarious. and we got him a really pretty picture frame, with this picture in it:

Hmm... Oh, Sage and Ned, its cool that you guys are doing your collab together. That just means that, Rachel, Nat, and Sarah are all going to have to be together. :D

So girls, get to writing!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment