Saturday, June 19, 2010

Maiah: Yesss!

School. Is. Effin. Over.

WOOOHOOOOOOOO!
I'm so happy right now. I'm bouncing up and down in my seat I'm so happy! Literally. Haha

Anyways, Thursday my best friend Syd threw me a huge going away party because I'm moving in about a week or so. ):
I'm going from Michigan, the place I've lived all of my life, to Maryland, where I know nobody at all. Sooo that kinda sucks.

It was really hard having to say bye to everyone. I'm about to cry, just thinking about it.
But anyway, it was extremely fun. Oh, and I kept kicking my friend Ben in the butt, so he ran after me and slapped me so hard in the butt that it still kinda stings. Hahahahahaha. But I still love Ben! Ahaha.

SOOOO what now?

Hmmm....OH! I'm still thinking of a nickname for you, Kas. Kassy-Boo. Kas Bass. Kassarassa! Nope. I'm really bad at this. Hahaha.


Okay well I'll talk to you all later. Bye bye!

-Maiah

2 comments:

  1. Bahahah! Wow... those are great nicknames. Ha! Welocome to summer... its about time you joined us ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel about moving. Really I do.
    When I was thirteen, I moved 2000 km away from my home in Nova Scotia, to humid, southern Ontario.
    I've almost been here two years now... almost.
    To be honest. It sucked, I moved in the summer and met no one my own age, while my older sister made tons of friends and kind of ditched me...
    I spent the entire summer swimming and reading, and honestly, trying not to throw the temper tantrum I so badly wanted to have. But that was mainly because my mom hated it, and my sister was kind of horrible to everyone because she moved for her grade twelve year, and left behind her boyfriend of four years.
    I'll admit, it was hard. But then school started, and let me tell you Maiah, if I know you at all, and I feel like I do, everyone will want to be your friend.
    I know for a fact that it sucks to move so far; I've done it. But don't for a second think it won't get better, because things always do.
    And as much as I hate to admit it, if I was given the chance to move back to Nova Scotia now, I think I would turn it down.
    And besides, you'll still have the telephone. And I don't know, but the time difference (if there is one ? ) Can't be too big. The one between here and NS is only an hour, and I still manage to talk to my best friends every day.
    And if I, of all people, can manage to keep in touch, so can you.
    Plus, you'll always have us. :)
    Okay, I think this message is long enough now, huh?
    Good luck! I hope you feel better about moving soon.

    ReplyDelete