Friday, June 18, 2010

Sarah: I'm baaaaack!


Hello and Bonjour to all of you lovely ladies! I arrived back from France yesterday and slept for a while then had to go to the doctor. Basically, while in France, I got really hurt. I fell and injured my poor knee. Then walked on it for eight days. (note to self: not a good idea). It was still swollen when I got off the plane and so...to the doctor it is... Who X-rayed (spelling?) me and concluded that I have to have an MRI Monday. AND there is a possibility I might need surgery. I'll let you all know.

Other than that, France was pretty great. As soon as I upload the 1583 pictures I took I'll upload some here so you all can have a look. :)

ON TO ZE WRITING...

I've been very VERY VERY inspired the last week and a half... So inspired, in fact, that I don't even know where to begin. If this sounds jumbled...that's why.

I want your opinions on some ideas. They're a little rough...so bear with me ladies.

1. A boy accidentally wakes a teenaged girl who has been asleep because of a strange and old curse placed on her by a curious object that controls the mind. (inspired by FRANCE)
2. A girl brings home a boy she meets in a foreign country while on an exchange program to meet her family. (inspired by FRANCE)
3. In a world where it is always winter, a girl discovers she is far more special than she could ever imagine, and that she must save the few survivors who remain alive after an apocalypse. (a re-write of my old novel Flicker).


Soooooo? Give me your opinion on what you think would be my best bet to go on. :) Thank you all and good night. Well, good day...but I'm tired. :)

Oh, and draw again for the collabs. The computer is fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment