Sunday, June 20, 2010

Nat: I Love SAAWAKM

Bonjour!

So I had another awesome weekend rehearsing for my play (still no luck with any hot guys, though...darn) and now I'm home. I'm really behind in my 30 Letters - like 7 days behind I think - so I'm probably gonna catch up on that now.

I'm also going to work on writing one of my stories, and hopefully get somewhere with that. I tried to write all day on Friday, and I literally wrote two words. They said 'Chapter One.' And then I wrote 5 words, and then I erased them. My inspiration was kind of, um, nonexistent.

I'm sorry this post was so boring and bland, I've been feeling sort of down and sad lately.
=(

Thanks for being who you are, girls!

<3

1 comment:

  1. So, I just read your new letters...
    And I can relate to all of them.
    They're also beautifully written. :)

    ReplyDelete