Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Nat: 100th Post!

Haha!

I really have no reason for this post, but I wanted to make Post 100.

Sarah and Rachel: we have to start working on our Collab soon! I'm so excited. (Sarah already came up with our first line, and it's awesome!) Rachel, email us SOON PLEASE! We have some serious plot outlining, character creating, and writing to do!

I've actually been writing today. Thank God! I haven't written in so long, I was scared that my inspiration would never come back! But I wrote 794 words so far today, and I'm planning to write a few more before I go to bed.

I have to write an English final exam tomorrow. I don't think it will be too hard, but I really don't want to get up early. =(

Congrats on 100 Posts, ladies!

<3

12 comments:

  1. Nat, I officially love you forever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and, well, you get the point. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm going to read Book of the Dead as soon as I have time. It sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha, okay, :)
    But remember, if it's bad... It was written almost a year ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And good luck on your exam, but don't won't worry, I had it last semester, and if your school is anything like mine, it'll be very straight forward. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AND AHAHAHAHAHAH
    YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP EARLY! AHAHAH.


    ... Don't worry, I still love you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. bahaha. You two crack me up. :D

    Good luck on your exam Nat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just because you laughed at me, Heather, I'm gonna go give all your WoP books low ratings...I'm just kidding, but don't tempt me. ;)

    Thanks for the luck on my exam. And I'm glad we can amuse you, Kas. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your evil... You... EVIL PERSON!

    Bahaha. Yeah, thats right, i called you evil!

    ReplyDelete