Monday, June 14, 2010

Heather: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So. In fourteen days, AND with a week (mostly) break, we've managed to pass the amount of posts for ever single month so far. Isn't it exciting? Well, I'm excited. :) If you couldn't tell.
And, I'm going to a concert tomorrow. All Time Low (one of my all time favourites), Good Charlotte, Forever the Sickest Kids, LMFAO, Hellogoodbye, Boys Like Girls, and... I'm sure that there's one more.. but I can't remember. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I'M SOOOOOO EXCITED.
Just sayin'. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Uhmm... i hate you.
    I want to go!
    Unsmiley face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. BIG SMILEY FACE.
    Bahaha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D ATL are sooo good live! I saw them at Soundwave last year, oh my goodness, they make way too many penis jokes though (;... Mmm... Mmmm.... Mmmmm.... Zack:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahahaha! :)
    I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!

    ReplyDelete