Thursday, June 24, 2010

Heather: The Plan. Dun, dun, dun, duuuuuuuun.

Okay, I officially have a plan.

I doubt any of you care about it, but I'm telling you anyway. ;)

So, I've always wanted to go abroad to some Ivy League University, when I was three I would prance around in my Harvard t-shirt and tell everyone I was going there. I'm not even kidding, I'd walk up to stangers and tell them that...

Any way, I have a plan now. I don't particularly want to go to Harvard..... I want to go to Oxford. I've decided. A while ago, actually.

And I want to major in Archaeology and anthropology. And minor in English... Like Kas. ;)

And I want to do so at the Unversity of Oxford. Of course, the cost for tuition alone would be more than 30 000 dollars. So I'm screwed.

Except I'm not. :D

I'm going to graduate with a 98 / 99 average, have published a book, and I will end up with a FULL scholarship.

And I am completely determined to do so. That is ' The Plan.' My plan of amazing-ness in epic proportions.

Just thought I'd let you all know, mmkay. ;)

..... wow, I'm lame. D:

6 comments:

  1. Good plan. I like your plan. I might steal your plan. :P

    Haha. Yes, i believe i shall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHAH. No!

    It shall be our SHARED plan!

    We can even room together. :D

    D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet action. Sharing is caring. :D

    Haha, i'll bring the popcorn you bring the medevil movies where everyone talk-eth like this-eth. :D It shall be epic-eth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You bring Steve, I'll bring Harold. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHAHAH, yes, well, they ARE polar bear and wife, (pig).

    :D

    ReplyDelete