Saturday, June 26, 2010

Weekly Challenge number.... Uh.... I can't remember and we've had so many New people so... We are offically starting over. This is now, WC #1

Long tittle. Almost didn't fit.
WC= Weekly Challenge, cause I'm cool like that!

So, Weekly chalenge Number One,

I call it, Character Creation.
lol.
Basically what you have to do is take a character from one of your stories, and write a short story about them,
Minimum = 500 Words
Max? You don't have one, but make it short, like a chapter, not a book. :)

Rules
-Can't be your main character.
-Can't be someone you already hear the POV of, like if I was doing it for Unwanted, it couldn't be anyof the characters POV that.
-Has to follow the rules.
-Has to help one understand a character.
-Has to have both dialogue and discription.

Have funnn!


P.S I'm floating a cloud of 'No one can hurt me!"
LOL
Sorry, This Bully that has been bugging me all year tried to talk to me today and I stuck up for myself and so she's never gonna talk to me again. :)
Yeah. I'm happy.


KAY! Have funn with the Challenge!

I will.
:)

Byee!

-Ned.

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm.. ill do Silas and his Brothers. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll do Daniel. :D
    His Past.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does it matter if it's in third or first person?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No. Doesn't matter. :)
    Knock your self out.
    Not litterally though... cause then you can't write...

    ReplyDelete