Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Kas: Something fun? The nick-name game

Haha... so i was just thinking of something i did with a few of my friends in like.. 6th grade? haha. I was thinking we could do it here on SAAWAKM. Lol.

So, what we did was everyone put their name into a hat. and then, and then we drew the names from the hat, and kept whatever order they were picked, was the order we stuck with. like this...

Say, The names were drawn..

Beth-Susie-Kaytlin-Jessica-Robin (Totally made up names haha.)

We kept them in that order, and then went from left to right, and whoever was on your right, you made up a nickname for. Haha. Its fun. I think mine was like The Fighter. Or something along those lines beause i used to get into a lot of fights...

I thought it would be a fun little thing to try here on SAAWAKM. Haha.

So, im going to go ahead and draw names now, and if you want to do it, make up a nickname for the person on your right. :D

Sarah-Nat-Nicole-Maiah-Kas-Ned-Sage-Rachel-Heather

Heather, you would make up one for Sarah. :D

Theres the list. If you guys dont want to di it, its fine. I just thought it would be fun :D

-K

9 comments:

  1. So I make a nickname You? Or Sage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make one for Sage. Cause her name is on the right of yours...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun to me, but I'm really bad at coming up with nicknames...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, same here. I have Maiah?... Hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah. And, I absolutely suck at nicknames.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather Bear! :P
    I don't know. You remind me of a totally spontaneous lovable bear. I'll have to think about yours. :)

    (Again, I'm in kind of a hurry so I'm not logged in. D:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha ohh I suck at nicknames. Uhmmm...hmmm this might take a while hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well... We call her Sagey... But that's kinda boring...

    ReplyDelete