Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Nicole: What have a gotten myself into? And All Time Low(:

:( My friend is completely obsessed with the Twilight books and movies, and Eclipse is coming out in Australia today. About a month ago she talked me into going to the first screening at midnight, and since I went with her to New Moon last year, I stupidly said yes. NOW I've found out that the first two movies are before it, and then it starts at midnight. That's like nine hours at the cinema tonight... oh my lord. D: I just wanna writeee.

Oh and Heather, i just remembered this video I had up from when I went and saw ATL if you're interested(: It's Six Feet Under The Stars: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exuBm10imoI (My friend was a reallyy bad recorder though ;P, she tried to dance and sing at the same time). I can't find the one with all of the penis jokes though :(

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha. I feel really bad for you, my friend tried to get see to go see it with her tonight, but i refuse to be subjected to something so horrible. She is angry at me, but i really dont care :P

    Haha. Just try to turn everything they say into a sexual joke, its what i did last year. I got a lot of popcorn thrown at me though... so wear a raincoat. :D

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha, Love it, but you weren't kidding, that camera went crazy. :D
    And wow Kas, Wow.
    Of course, it'd be fun as hell to do that. I think you should drive 16 hours over here and sleep over and we should go make a mockery of eclipse.
    You know you want to. (Raises eyebrow in sexy winky face).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm slightly scared about what you two would get up to :|.

    There were sooo many seedy people doing that at New Moon, it was funny, I'll try it (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahahah! :D
    Have fun. I wish I could do that.... It'd be epic. ;)

    ReplyDelete