Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ned- The Plan.

It's really LATE!
Lol.
Yeah.
So, Here I am.
And I just realized, almost everyone has said there plan except me.

So here's mine,
For the next four years I will spend my life surrounded by the study of film. I will basically put my soul into EVERYthing and get great grades.
lol
Then, after highschool, I will take a year off and work as an apprentice in one of the film studios in toronto.
I don't know if you know this, but A LOT of movies are filmed here. No idea why... That knew one with Bruce Willis was shot here... and Kick Ass. (Best Movie Ever) lol.

Then I will find a university, but for now, this is enough of a plan to satisfy my mother, so it's good enough for me.

Goodnight,

-Ned.

3 comments:

  1. LMAO LMAO LMAO

    DUDE. THREE FREAKING DAYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOWW! And I think my father is planning to send me away... YAY!

    LOL

    Waitwaitwait! What are you doing todayy!?
    I text you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dammit! Stupid phone! It died as soon as I picked it up.

    ReplyDelete