Monday, June 28, 2010

Nat: "You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe..."

I have strep throat. :(

I don't know if any of you have had strep throat, but if you have, you'll know that it is really freaking awful! I feel like crap and I can't sleep and I can't swallow anything because my throat's so sore. Aaagh, I just want to feel better!

I have lots to say, because I missed so much while I was away over the weekend. (Play rehearsals are going good.)

Heather: I think you should definitely invite Brandon. And thanks for the SAAWAKM letters, they were really sweet. We should really get to know each other better.

Ned: Great idea for the Weekly Challenge. I'll try and put mine up in the next few days. (All of the ones that are up so far are SOOOOO good!)

Maiah: I hope you're okay, and that moving went well. I'm sorry that you had to move, but it will all be okay, don't worry. And all the SAAWAKM girls still love you! =) I also love the quote from Raelynn. I hope you start writing that story soon.

Rachel: I like your plan for the future.

Sarah: I'm sure your inspiration will be back soon. You always have amazing ideas.

Sage: Your weekly challenge was so good, but really kind of sad at the same time. I love your writing! And the picture of you with the frame is awesome.

Nicole: I hope your plan works out for you. Ireland would be amazing!

Kas: I don't have anything important to say to you, I don't think...but hi! How are you?

Hahah, I was just thinking: if we add a guy to SAAWAKM, we won't be able to say SAAWAKM girls anymore...

I have a question for you guys too: How do you make all the book cover pictures that you post on here? I love them, but I don't know how to make them...

Oooh and another question: How many of you like Harry Potter?

Bye!

11 comments:

  1. Uh, it's more like I'm Harry Potter obsessed. And I know it's the same for Kas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And ahahahahahah, no we won't be able to say, 'hi ladies' either. :O Gasp.
    I'm messaging him now.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're Harry Potter obsessed. Because I am too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. I hope I do, too..Being sick is really not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate strep! I get it like... once a year. :(
    I hope you feel better soon, like REAL soon.
    I sort of make my covers. I find pictures I like online, or pictures I've taken and edit them using picnik.com
    I have an account and membership, so I can use everything.
    I can make a cover for you if you'd like, all I need to know is what you'd like it to include.
    Sarah is AMAZING at it. You should get her to make you one if she's up to it :)
    Can't wait to read your weekly chalenge
    -Ned.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I lvoe harry potter more than breathing. haha. thats intense. I actually just saw the new trailer for Deathly hallows, it prmiered today, and i about died.

    Im glad you back, and to answer your question, im great! how are you? haha

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Shine like gold, buzz like bee, just the thought of you can make me smiiile, oh you make me smile."
    I just had to add that in. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I fricking love Harry Potterefwkruy4efmnaskjhsajgFGjg.

    ReplyDelete