Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Nicole: I can smell the testosterone already(:

There's too much I need to comment on, so I'll just say it in one post. Hi, hi to the guys :D, finally getting a little bit of a mixture :P.

It's 2:27 AM here right now, and I am stuffed. I just got home from the premiere, and oh my lord was it more fun than what I expected. Eclipse is probably the best movie so far (or that could just be because of Jacob Black and Bella making out, oh yum). Made so many friends, too, and there was this guy that dressed up as Edward Cullen as well... :| It was pretty sad, because he actually looked a lot like Robert Pattinson. Yuckz.adfsaf

Sharing pages is fine(:, and Lina said yes, so I'll grab her email address tomorrow (or more like today...), and yes to everybody's invites. Now, I'm going to pee and then collapse. G'night(:

2 comments:

  1. Ahaha, yay!
    And I just looked up Because They Can. I love them!
    If they ever go to Canada, or somewhere near by in the US, I'm first in line. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like them :D, they can always do with more support. They're the nicest guys as well.

    ReplyDelete