Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ned- WHAAAAAAAT

Okay, so yes, today is my birthday.
Bow down to my glory!
lol. JKJK.

So I just got the weirdest and COOLEST birthday present of my life!

I got excepted to university for Writing of the Darker type.
:)
For those of you who do not know, I'm 14. as of TODAY!

So it's weird that I'll be going to a course full of old 25 year old peoples.
AND guess who's teaching this Madness!

The one,
The Only,
KELLEY ARMSTRONG!
uhhh.... YEAH!

So I'm like her biggest fannn EVER!


Yeah... that is all good bye,
-Ned.

5 comments:

  1. Ahahahaah!
    ;)
    Happy birthday!
    Hopefully you have fun.
    And ahaha, I can picture it noe, you and a bunch of twenty five year olds battling it out... over your favourite characters.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations :D, and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Heather :) Great image :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Ned! Hope it is a great one :D

    ReplyDelete