Thursday, June 24, 2010

Nat: Summer!

I'm officially done Grade 10!!!

Wow, I am so excited.

I hung out with my friends today, and we spent 7 hours doing the most random things ever. We went bowling, and got yogurt, and got lost, and played Guitar Hero, and then followed some people in my car (but actually we were in front of them...). It was epic!

I am really jealous of you, Heather, and that you have your plan for the future. My plan was always to be a teacher, and then I decided I don't want to be a teacher. So I think I might be a pediatrician, but that's like 13 years of school. 13!!! I would love to go to school in the United States, but it's super expensive, and I don't live there...You guys are lucky. But I finished Grade 10 with a 90% average, which makes me super happy, so I can probably get into pretty much whatever I want to.

School's Out!!! =)

6 comments:

  1. Ned,

    Well, Heather doesn't live there either...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahah, yeah, and Oxford is in England, anyway. :P

    I'd have the overseas costs. And as it is, I don't exactly have that much money to pay for it.

    :O

    BUT I HAVE 'THE PLAN.'


    And if you want to do something, Ash, than don't let anything change that, not expense, or wherever the school is, because there is always a way around that. ;)

    You could share 'The Plan,' too if you wanted. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, I'm glad you had fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the support, ladies. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. And besiddeees... we're all going to be rich authors soon anyways. :D

    ReplyDelete