Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dustin: Who Wants A Review?

So ya, im giving out reviews to whomever wants it. Be forewarned it isnt a soft - Oh my God I loved it! Comment.

I remember once giving someone a 15 paragraph rant. Which quite frankly didnt get the author mad at me...
I've only enraged 4 people XD

Anyways i dont critize, i help. Point out flaws and I also point out your unique aspects- what is realy working ect.
So if you want me to leave a comment with the link to the exact chapter.

Also it would be common courtesy if you could comment on mine afterwards.
-Regards Dustin

11 comments:

  1. You forgot your name in the heading... I'll fix it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check out yours now(:, I'm always looking for constructive criticism.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could o mine too, however, it'd probably be more worth it once I actually get the first chapter up, instead of my short prologue. Ahaha, I'll let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. More like, who doesn't want a review?

    Hahaha. I would say i want one... but you already reviewed mine so... yeah. Haha.

    I still need to read yours though, so ill do that soon. :D

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woops my bad Heather, and NGR what is your story??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and NGR is Nicole.
    I know, it's a lot of names. I was confused at first... and there were only eight of us when I joined.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I commented on it with the story(:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her story is Blood Red Rose..right =/ Im like just hacking through files trying to figure out..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry if I sounded harsh at all, but I truly did like your story. You have a wonderful way with words.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Read my message Nicole. No you didnt sound harsh - in comparrision to what i am going to say about yours. If yours was harsh mine is ranting XD

    ReplyDelete