Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Kas: Yet another Malkini- related post.

So, as you guys know from my multiple posts lately, i've been working on Malkini a lot lately. :D

Also, it really bugs me when people pronounce it wrong, so for your information, its pronounced Mal-kin-eye. ;P

Okay, so Dustin, i read your comments on WOP, and i completely agree with you. Aria does seem a bit too average. So, i've added in a new idea. Its actually something from Ember that got thrown out... See, i recycle.

Its not edited into the story yet though, so you'll have to wait to figure out what it is, :D

Uhm.. welcome to all the new members! Dustin, Brandon, and Cori. Oh, and the girls Nicole and Heather are adding! Wow, we've gone from 9 to 14 members in two days! Whoop, whoop. :P

Hmm... I believe that is all.
:D

-K

1 comment:

  1. Sweet, do tell me when you update it XD
    Im glad I wasn't just ranting and raving..

    ReplyDelete