Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Kas: Mentally Unstable



I can see into your deepest fears;
I can see the person inside you,
They're trying to break free;
I can show you who you are;
You need to let me help you;
I need to feel your power;
You need to be shown the way;
I want to know your pain;
You need to open my door;
Or i will break through it for you;
You need to see me,
I want to see you;
Because only when you see my eyes;
Will you know how far you can fall...
New character; but i dont actually have a story to put her in yet.
Hmm..
Oh, and sorry, a bit of my mentally unstable-ness came out when i was writing that...




2 comments:

  1. I love Valentina Kallias' photo manipulations(:
    Really interesting character too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Me too! She's amazing. I actually stole her last name for a character in malkini. Arabella Kallias. Haha. :D

    ReplyDelete