Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ned- Population Twenty-One.

Warning, Blurb is stupid.



Population Twenty-One.

Every Summer, Greyson Jones goes to live with her Dad, and his husband Ryan, in Emerald Lake, population, 21. This summer is no different. She'll still be going up to her father's cottage, She'll still be hanging out with her best friends, Callie and Wynter, and she'll still avoid Marcus at all costs, but the new neighbors mix things up. Alexander and Austin Knight, the new very identical, very different twins. A summer romance, a jealous idiot, and a lot of trouble.

This is the Untold story.



Okay, so, this story is really important to me. It's not on WOP yet, cause I'm still working on Chapter one, but when it is, please read it.

Characters,



Greyson Jones

Callie Baker



Wynter Belle

Alexander Knight

Austin Knight



Marcus Bodic

4 comments:

  1. Bahahah. I love this idea...

    Haha. Did you know Emma watson was my dream casting for carter in Malkini. She's on the picture on my page. :D but shes not really how i see my character anymore... Haha. I just thought that was funny. :p

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell just from the pictures of your characters that I'll like them, can't wait to read this(:!

    ReplyDelete