Thursday, June 16, 2011

Heather: And Studying.

Hey ladies.
So, I just wanted to say a few things about the videos, to start off:
I love every one's videos so far, and I get way too over excited whenever someone posts a new one, and I can't wait until the next topic... Even if I had so much trouble with this one. Haha:)
Ned- Yours was completely amazing, and made me give up all hope of ever making a good video.
Sarah- Yours was hilarious. Obviously your video was, like you, incurably awesome.
Nat- I loved yours too. :) Especially your awkward ending, and your dictionary. I say as saa-whack-em, the last bit being, whack them. Kas gave me that one when we talked on the phone before... Haha. Violent, eh? ;)
Nicole- I love your accent, and your bags are all really, really cute, and your video was great. Also, I bet you're absolutely an amazing photographer, and I hope you go far with it. :)
Okay, and then I also wanted to say that Sarah, your new idea seems supremely amazing, and kind of reminds me of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which was, like, the sustenance of my entire childhood.
And Nicole, I really, really, really want to read your synopsis, because you always seem to have the best  ideas that I find myself totally jealous of.
-
So, in other news, I'm probably the last person to get out of school on this blog... My final exam in Friday- no, not tomorrow. Next week. :(
Ick.
Anyways, I'm off to go study now, later! :)
-H

No comments:

Post a Comment