Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ned: Unwanted & Inkpop

Heyhey.
I've started saying one word sentences in twos. No idea why.

So anyway. Back to what I really wanna talk about.

UNWANTED.
The only story I have ever spent SO much time on. In fact. I've been working on it for three years, and it would have been done, if I hadn't lost it all.
But enough of the moping. My new point is that I HAVE STARTED WRITING AGAIN. I usually write the MOST in the summer, and then write not very much during school year. So... its summer, and already I'm writing again. :D

I know, your all so excited.

So basically, what I'm doing right now is editing the sixteen completed chapters I have and going over them so that I can post them on Inkpop.

Which leads me to my next topic, Inkpop.

I have tried for about all afternoon to find a fault in this site, (like I found in WOP) but I can't. So I have an account. XD

You should ALL add me.

http://www.inkpop.com/users/emiliewings

Kaykay! Bye now!

No comments:

Post a Comment