Monday, June 20, 2011

Heather: French Can Go Die.

Just to get that out there... It just so happens to be tomorrows exam.
Anyway, I was taking a break from my studying (I know, another one,) and I decided to tweak my little synopsis/blurb/thing. Haha, I finished the first chapter, which is exciting... to me, haha.
And I will not write anymore on it until Friday, after my last exam (let's see how well this works out, shall we? :| ) Anyway, I just wanted to share my synopsis/blurb/thing.


         Aura Davis isn’t so sure about her life any more. Three years ago, she was a normal high school freshman; now, she’s haunted. She can’t stop running; running from her old life, her memories, and everything she has left. But if she doesn’t run, she dies. Seventeen years old and orphaned, Aura is unable to forget her past.
         Then she meets Ty, dark and mysterious, he’s the very thing that haunts her nightmares. But as much as she tries to run away, she is drawn ever deeper into his web of lies and deceit. Will their uncanny attraction be enough to save her life, or will it simply bring about her death?
         And why does she suddenly feel as though she’s lived before?

I don't know if it seems to predictable or anything (I swear it isn't, and none of you will ever guess what's really happening,) but I'm not sure if it comes off that way or not.
I also figured I'd share the lyrics that started it all... Haha, some girl made them her facebook status.
          You and I know what it's like to be kicked down, forced to fight; but tonight we're alright, so hold up your lights and let it shine.
I think Google told (yes, it told me) me it was by Bruno Mars? Or something, don't hold me to that- I'm not really into the mainstream music scene, haha, but I really liked those lyrics.
Also, I just want to say that if you haven't read my earlier excerpt, dooooo itttttt, because it'll make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. ;)
^That phrasing is a little odd but you know, whatever... Back to French, later!

-H 

1 comment: