Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Heather: Nostalgia.

Do you guys remember last summer? It was insane here, especially the beginning of July- we invited so many people and had so many posts, and the commenting - I think there at least thirty+ on a few of them.

I miss that. I miss coming on here to a new post every time, or even a new comment.

I'm not saying I want more people (though nor am I against the idea,) I like our close-ness on here, and I like that we all know each other and are friends, but I miss the intensity of our posting.

I don't know about you guys, but I love SAAWAKM, and I love reading new posts, so what if we were to try to match the intensity of last year? At least in July, since we're approximately 100 posts behind for June...

Anyway, maybe it's a dumb idea, but I wouldn't mind trying, if you guys are up to it.

Also, this isn't me saying 'post, post, post, and forget about writing,' not at all.

On the topic of writing, I was stumped, I killed off my main character (it just sort of happened...) then  I was stumped again, and now, well, I'm only semi-stumped! Haha, I have to get out what I'm writing now, and then I really need to make an outline or something, because I have no idea what I'm doing. I just know that it's along the lines of a few things that really don't make sense together, in a different world, (maybe) and I'm either insane... or this one might just work out...

Let's hope for the latter, shall we?

-H

EDIT- Well, maybe not match it per se, since we don't have fifteen people on here, but to just try to post more during the summer. 

1 comment: