Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Kas: Okay...

So, I'm cool with the whole picking a theme for each week, and everyone can post when they want to. And I actually think we should just start right away. If we're doing it this way, it really doesn't matter how many people decide to participate.

I created the new YouTube channel, its called SAAWAKMvlogs, as the old SAAWAKM one is not letting me in. I hope you guys are cool with the name... its all i could think of.

I'm going to make a draft post with the log in information on it, so go look at that to get the password and stuff.

So, I think pretty much everyone is cool with the picking a theme every week then, right?

Well, since it is only Wednesday, and a lot of us are just itching to get started, i vote we begin immediately. I think the first theme should be basically just some "about me's" Where we say who we are, and blah blah blah. Basically just introduce ourselves. Everyone okay with that.

If you can't get around to making your first video this week, it really doesn't matter, just make it when you can. :P

Oh, and on the videos, i think we should stick with our original format from the blog by putting our names before the title of each video... i.e. Kas: About me!

Okay, well i think thats it, if you guys can think of anything else, let me know. :P

-K



1 comment:

  1. Sounds awesome to me! HAha, I'm so pumped.
    I'll have one posted tomorrow.
    ;)

    -H

    ReplyDelete