Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sage: I've been thinking...

I know I know, a dangerous tactic, but it's on the topic of the youtube channel. I don't know if this is what Kas had meant when she said we start it back up, but I was thinking that each person has a day that week where they have to record a video and upload it, it can be about nothing or everything. There are the settings you can apply to make it totally private if for whatever reason there's content that you don't want to share with everyone. I really like the idea of a youtibe channel, and it doesn't always have to be a fancy edited video. Just like, a three minute long rant if you want, anything. I really agree that this would help us bond more.

Let me know if any of you are willing to commit to a day, I am. I call Wednesday.... sorry Ned ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment