Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ned. "I'd rather be nobody than a somebody. Cause I've heard nobody's perfect."

"1) Say one thing you love about every member of SAAWAKM.
2) Tell us the latest developments/revelations in your current story.
3) Teach us about something you know a lot about.
4) Explain one moment/memory that changed your life.
5) Tell us about your family." -Nat/Ash

Alright, well I wanna answer EVERY QUESTION Cause I'm cool like dat.

1) Alright, so let's begin.
Kas. You basically keep us together. You're like our leader. XD

Heather/Joe. Honestly even before you came on SAAWAKM I was your biggest fan. So of course I have to say I love your writing.

Sage. What can I say? I love that you're my cousin. I love your voice, and I love staying up all night watching Supernatural.

Maiah. I feel bad because I don't know you verywell. But what I do know is that you're extremely talented.

Nicole. I love how upbeat and positive you are. (And I love your accent.) lol <3 You always seem to know what to say.

Nat/Ashton. I looooooooove how hyper and upbeat you are. Out of everyone on here you remind me most of me... lol :) Just how excited you seem in all your post. Plus we both like making videos. XD (And then theres that HARRYPOTTER thing...)

Sarah. I love how talented you are. I love everything you write, you're a great addition to saawakm and I hope you don't leave.

Cori/Danny. I l.o.v.e your style :) You're amazing. XD You're the first here to actually be FINISHED your novel. You are actually SO talented.

I believe that's everyone? Oh, waaaaait.

Ned. XD What can I say? I love everything about me. I'm beautiful, creative, and talented. Not to mention modest...

2. Unwanted is sort of at a halt in production... I love it, and will definetly go back to it but right now I wanna work on this idea that has been eating away at my brains for a while now. (Its about zombies.... I know, been there done that but I feel I can put an interesting spin on it. Hopefully. o_o)

3. Uhhhhhhhh. Okay...

Top Five Steps to Being Happy.
The not so official rules by Emilie/Ned.

Step One.
Start believing in your self. YOU are the only one who can TRULY make yourself feel beautiful. As soon as you start believing it, you can make it true.

Step Two.
Forget about haters. They only make you feel terrible about yourself and they are not worth it.

Step Three.
Realize that there are people in this world who will try to make you unhappy. Realize that you do not have to be unhappy.

Step Four. Realize that while having a boyfriend/girlfriend is great, so is being single and if you worry to much about what others think, you'll start getting unhappy again.

Step Five. Be Happy.

4. There have been so many times that have changed my life. In fact, heres probably the number one life changing moment.

Emilie/Ned's Life Changing Moment
a short story by Emilie/Ned.

Once upon a time lived a girl named Emilie. She lived a very happy life. She was popular, and everyone loved her.
What Emilie didn't know though was that while people wanted to be her, and that they loved the concept of her, they didn't really like her at all. You see, Emilie had almost everything handed to her. In school she was teachers pet, the top of her class and the best friend to the most popular girl in the school. At home she had this mother that came in to school EVERYDAY to teach Emilie's class art. On Emilie's birthday her mother hired a magician to come to the school and the class didn't do work, instead they watched a magic show all day. And to top it all off, every Friday her mother took her out for lunch with her friends. You see, it would seem that Emilie had everything, and behind her back, people started to talk.
People thought that just because Emilie hung out with the mean girls that she was one. Even though Emilie seemed to always stand up for the underdog. I mean it had to be an act right? No one was THAT perfect.
One day while running laps, Emilie was walking. (She didn't like running much, and the teachers never said anything.) A girl in her class, who Emilie barely knew jogged beside her.
"Hey Emilie." Brianna said.
"Hi." Emilie said.
"So, or my birthday, my aunts taking me to great wolf lodge," Brianna said. "And I can have a friend come. Wanna come?"
Emilie would have loved to go, but Emilie wasn't even aloud to go to Niagara Falls with her best friend. Not only that... but Emilie didn't really know Brianna.
"Why me?" Emilie asked. "I mean... what about your friends, Marie Christine?"
"I don't really want her along... and you're the nicest person I know."
This shocked Emilie. You see, she tried her hardest to be nice to everyone, but she just assumed because she hung out with the wrong crowd, that she'd be categorized as... mean. But Brianna, being the amazing person she is had actually cared to get to know Emilie. And Emilie hadn't even noticed.
Weirdly enough Emilie was granted permission to go to great wolf lodge with Brianna and they had a great time.
Everything changed when Emilie got back to school She hung out more and more with Brianna, and less and less with the popular kids.
Eventually, Popular Girl #1, (Lets call her... Brittany because I don't wanna use her real name.) Brittany told Emilie Brianna wasn't cool enough. It was either all of Emilie's old friends. Or Brianna. She was to make the choice.
"You can pretend not to be my friend." Brianna said.
That's when it hit her. Who was the bigger friend? The girls Emilie had grown up with that now were willing to pretend she didn't exist, or Brianna, the girl who was willing to pretend not to be her friend just so she could keep her other friends.
"You can't stop me from being friends with who I want, Brittany." Emilie said. "Brianna is my friend and I'm not going to drop her just cause you want me to."
"Then we're not friends." Brittany said.
And as much as it hurt to say it, because Emilie really did think of Brittany as a sister, Emilie said. "I can't force you to be friends with me."
Soon a rumour spread that Emilie was a cold hearted bit- witch and no one would speak to her. Only Brianna. Emilie stayed cool and know Emilie is a smart, independent girl with a bestie named Brianna. And Brittany is a not so smart, semi-slut. Who is boy crazy and doesn't think about anything except getting drunk and partying.

Sooo yeah. That was the time that changed my life. I think it was for the better, and while it was rough. I truly believe I am a better person then who I turned out to be.

5. Family? Alright! XD

Alright. Sooo.... I'm just gonna say close family, cause its a really LONG story otherwise.
I have a Mom. Her name is Melody Hepburn. She's my role model. I love her, we're like the best of friends.
I have a Dad. He's alright. His names Brenden Cavin and he's a musician.
I have a sister. Her name is Katie (or Kathryn) Hepburn. She's a genius. (Like actually. She's always talking all scientific. It's kinda annoying. Oh, and she totally the most amazing artist I know the way she draws. God, you've never see anything like it. Oh and she's beautiful. SO yeah. She got all the you know. Everything. Looks/Brains/Talent. lol. But I'm not jealous. Cause I love her, and I honestly think she'll be the first woman on mars.
And I have a cousin/friend type person who is BASICALLY my sister. You all know her. Her name is Sage. <3 She's amazing. I love her to pieces. XD

Three Fun Facts.
1. My parents aren't married.
2. My mom's boyfriend bout me an xbox.
3. My dad's getting married in October.

So Yes, I know. I so evil. I just took up all your time. But at least now you know.
1. I love you.
2. I'm working on a zombie novel.
3. How to be happy.
4. How I went from being a somebody to a nobody over the course of a year.
and
5. How messed up my family is. XD

"I'd rather be nobody than a somebody.
Cause I've heard nobody's perfect."

1 comment:

  1. 1. <3
    2. Zombie novel! That's fantastic!
    3. I love how the 5th step to being happy is to be happy. XD
    4. That sucks. But Brianna sounds great. :)
    5. My family is probably three times as messed up as yours. Maybe I'll tell you someday. But it would take much too long to type out right now and I'm lazy... ;)

    ~Nat

    ReplyDelete