Monday, June 13, 2011

Sarah: So here's what I'm thinking...

In regards to this post, I'm thinking in the second book The Guardians of the Divination will come, which is kind of like a Council or something, and will kick Reed out of the Order. Because in the first book, from what I have of the plot, there isn't a lot of time for Reed and Zoe to actually get together but they are definatley attracted to each other.

Is this a good idea or is it totally stupid? God, it's stupid.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.

I needf to know what to do! I'll dedicate the book to you when it's published if you help me and I choose your idea! :D

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...what if he gets kicked out of the Order for some kind of betrayal? Like he betrays Zoe, and then she knows she shouldn't love him because he betrayed her, but she's still attracted to him?
    Sorry, it's the best I've got...

    ~Nat

    ReplyDelete