Monday, June 20, 2011

Kas: Rawr.

So... I've decided to post the next youtube topic. Since, its Monday and all. I had hoped to post this last night, but i forgot. :/

So.. I think that that next topic should be...

Your favorite book... OF ALL TIME.
I know you all have trouble with favorites (*cough Ash. *cough) But, I am actually really curious as to what your answers will be to this. Of course you can narrow it down to a few different ones, but try to stay under like, 4. K?

Im sure your all wondering why my video isn't posted... and its because i broke my camera... which had my video on it... and now it wont turn on. Sigh. So, i have to wait for that to get fixed before i can make any videos. But, i still love watching yours!

So...
What is/are your favorite book(s)?

-K

3 comments:

  1. Haha it's not my fault that I'm indecisive...well, maybe it is. ;)
    But I'll think long and hard about my favourite book - God, so many to choose from.

    :D

    ~Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we pick like... an author? Or three...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhhh....
    Everything by LJ Smith (except the Vampire Diaries)
    The Hunger Games Triogy by Suzanne Collins
    The Host by Stephenie Meyer

    :P

    ReplyDelete