Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Nat: I has an idea!

Ok, so I agree with Heather about not having a specific day. We're busy, we have other stuff to do.

So what if, instead of specific days and specific themes - what if we have a different theme each week. Lets say Week 1 could be 'About Me.' If you're interested in that topic and want to do it, you make a video and post it anywhere during the week, starting on Sunday (or whatever day we decide). Then the next theme is announced the following Sunday, and the cycle continues.

Just my idea. :)

(Oh, and I do have Facebook. I'll try and find you guys and add you.)

4 comments:

  1. PERFECT.

    :)

    -H

    (ADD ME, ADD ME!)

    Okay, bye!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wait...

    You did!

    :)

    Alright, I'm done going crazy...

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds gooodd(: Also, I'm not too sure how the days would've worked out for me anyway because I think I'm a day in front of you guys or something like that?

    - Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twelve-ish hours. Depending on exactly where you are, and where we are...
    Haha.

    :)

    -H

    ReplyDelete